Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Guadalajara, viernes 28 de noviembre


Algo que Mariana escribió sobre mí:

Friday was a rough day... I arrived home at 7 am, by 9 I was already at the doctor's office for a previously scheduled visit... Everything went well. Afterwards, I had so many errands to run I didn't get to rest one minute of the day...

By 4.30 I went to a hotel to pick up a friend... The plan was going to the concert together and since the Arena is very far from the city, we decided to go early and try to get good spots for the show.

I got there and that's when everything started to go really stupidly... It was him plus 4 other guys and I could tell they had been drinking... I'm not against drinking but I didn't feel comfortable...

From 4.30 (when I arrived at the hotel) to 8.30 (when the concert started) I was completely ignored and treated like nothing else but a driver... I was very upset since this is not the first time I was let down by this so called friend. I felt as if I was alone and it seriously hurt my feelings specially since I always try being a good fried and always try my best to make things easier for him...

Anyway, I got to a point where I decided I wouldn't let anything ruin my night so I decided to get away from them, at least during the gig and enjoy myself.

The gig was awesome, way better in quality than the one in Mexico City... I did get a nice place to stand when I got there but it got really rough and I almost had thousands of people runing all over me so I decided to get myself out of the crowd and enjoy the music. I've found over 15 bruises on my body...

I made my way to my van where I was to see the guys again... 4 out of 5 were hammered! So I ended up taking care of drunken men I don't even know... I got really upset because the one I call my friend was the first to disrespect me and treat me like rubish... I'm not sure he meant to act like that but he sure made me feel very sorry for going with him to the gig and believing his lies and just leting him ruin part of what should've been an awesome night...

I needed to have dinner so we went to get some tacos (they needed the food badly)... I made sure they got safe to their hotel and went home...

Haven't talked to him since then and not willing to do it...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sostengo lo que escribí (quitando la parte que sabes que omití porque eso fue un error. Lo admito y me disculpo).

Finalmente para eso sirven los blogs, ¿no? Yo simplemente escribí lo que sentía en ese momento y no creo estar alejada de la realidad.

Después de leerlo, la respuésta obvia debió ser una disculpa, la cual hubiera aceptado y todo estaría bien ya que las cosas sucedieron estando tú o no consciente de tus actos.

En fin,es todo... Saludos!

Anonymous said...

y esa vieja ardida quien es benru?

Anonymous said...

inche vieja mamona, ahora resulta que hasta en ingles!!! y ni lo escribe chido!

Anonymous said...

That's saaaaaaadddddd!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

que pedo? le agarraste una chichi sin permiso?

Anonymous said...

ouch, que mala onda.

Anonymous said...

ves cabron?!?!?! cuando te dicen solo la puntita es solo la puntita!!!